Donations - General
Donate and make a difference.
Donations processed on this page will be used to support our general preservation activities as well as any specific projects that we may also be funding to accomplish a specific goal. If you would like to designate your contribution towards a specific goal, please visit one of the project sub-pages when available. Consider our current on-going expenses as you decide on your donation:
- $85.00/month each for 3 Porta-potties - April through October: total $1,725 / year - (see the locations on our interactive map
- $75.00 Annual membership in the League of American Bicyclists
- $855 Annual liability insurance
Below, you may select one of the designated values, or if you would like to donate a different amount please indicate your desired donation amount in the "Other" box.
Recurring (Monthly) or One-time Donation: You may select either a recurring monthly donation or a one-time donation. If you select "Monthly", the amount you specify will continue to be debited from your card each month on the date of your initial donation until you contact our Webmaster or Treasurer to cancel that monthly donation.
The Bitterroot Trail Preservation Alliance is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, making donations tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for this donation.
If this payment is to make a membership payment please click here.
- To donate via credit or debit card - complete Steps 1 - 3 below, then click on the "Donate Now" button.
- To donate with a check - make your check payable to BTPA and mail to BTPA, PO Box 3021, Missoula, MT 59806-3021. Please indicate "Donation" on the memo line. Payment by check will ensure that we receive your entire payment without a transaction processing fee by the payment processor.