Purpose: To raise money to help Chad Beierle purchase an Action Trackchair
Where: Event starts at the Lolo Community Center (LCC). Riders can choose their distance south on the Bitterroot Trail as far as Victor. Victor out and back is a 50-mile round trip. Riders can turn around anywhere along the trail, therefore all ages & abilities are invited to ride. Water stations and Porta Potties will be at 5 miles, 10 miles and 20 miles out from LCC.
When: Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Sign-in & Safety Check 8:00a.m.- 8:45
- Start: 9:00,
- Pizza & Beverages 11:30 – 1:00
There will be multiple raffle drawings, including three grand prizes: 1 Makita XT261M drill/impact set, and two beautiful wood art carvings done by Chad. We have some items from Planetary Design as well: French Press coffee maker, a couple Tumblers and a couple AirScape storage containers. In addition, we hope to have typical “Swag”.
Raffle tickets will be given as follows:
- All riders and volunteers get one.
- Any rider donating more than $50 gets three more.
- Any rider that tells us at sign-in that he or she has Sponsor donations of over $50 gets three more.
- Raffle tickets can be purchased the morning of the event $5 each or three for $10
- One additional ticket is earned by reaching the 10-mile and 20-mile water stations.
Event Fee: Riders are asked to make a personal donation and/or seek funds from people or businesses willing to support their ride in this fundraiser. Our goal is for each rider to raise a minimum of $50 but no one will be turned away if they don’t reach that goal.
Late Entry: For those wanting to ride that did not register on line, there will be a signup table at Lolo Community Center open from 8:00 - 8:45 a.m. Minimum donation $20
HOW TO SIGN UP go to: www.406familyaidfoundation.org Find the CHAD STRONG POSTER, click on the REGISTER TO RIDE BUTTON.
HOW TO DONATE go to: www.406familyaidfoundation.org Find the CHAD STRONG POSTER and click on the DONATE BUTTON.
Ride Sponsored by: 406 Family Aid Foundation and Florence Civic Club
Lolo, MT 59847
Google map and directions